Real Estate/Pre and Post Construction Cleaning Services
HEITS Building Services offers a comprehensive line of services for real estate professionals, builders, project managers and contractors.
Listed below are our basic services for the industry, however, since we are locally owned and operated, a program can be created to accommodate your particular requirements.
As soon as the contractors are done, HEITS is there to finish the job. Included in our ROUGH CLEAN services:
Back to Top
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the exterior of the unit and dispose of it as directed by the contractor's superintendent.
- Clean all:
- Tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances.
- Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Kitchen cabinets and countertops, all vanity cabinets and countertops.
- Windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
- Vacuum tracks as required, giving special attention to windows and tracks above stairways.
- Utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Water heaters.
- Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area)
- Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors. (Special attention to avoid scratching windows or frames.)
HEITS' FINAL CLEAN services make a property ready to show. Included in this service:
Back to Top
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of it as directed by the Contractor's Superintendent.
- Vacuum the inside of all cabinets as required to remove dirt and debris. Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using lemon oil or other polish.
- Clean, shine, polish all:
- Inside / outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
- Interior doors
- Plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition
- Medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories
- Electrical fixtures and trim
- Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals and place in kitchen drawers or as directed.
- Kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops
- All wood baseboards, casings, and sills
- All wood shelving
- Outside / inside of all exterior doors, including the threshold
- Sweep and mop all VCT floors
- Damp mop and shine all tiles using a shine and conditioner
- Clean and shine all wood floors
- Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios and stoops
- Dust or vacuum walls as needed
Still showing property? HEITS TOUCH-UP CLEAN service will make sure property is always ready to show:
Back to Top
- Check each unit. Clean, shine, dust, and/or vacuum as required to provide a saleable unit.
- Touch up and re-shine, polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using lemon oil or other polish (as approved by the Contractor's Superintendent.)
- Additional trips or re-cleaning, if required, in order to sell the unit (as required by the Contractor's Superintendent.)