Green Cleaning Overview Program
Being environmentally responsible means using the least toxic products, equipment and procedures available.
Your HEITS Clean Green Team will clean and maintain your facility with these considerations in mind - every day, every time, every job.
We believe that when it comes to facility maintenance, one size does not fit all. First, your HEITS cleaning professional will provide a free evaluation of your facility and determine the most appropriate green products and services to address your particular situation.
Our services incorporate the most current environmentally preferred tools available:
Green cleaning can improve indoor air quality and provide many healthy benefits:
* Indoor Environment Characterization of a Non-Problem Building: Assessment of Cleaning Effectiveness, US Environmental Protection Agency, March 1994. (conducted at the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Center, Chapel Hill, NC)
**Economic Impact of an Infection Control Education Program in a Specialized Preschool Setting, PEDIATRICS Vol. 108 No. 6 December 2001, pp. e102
- Airborne dust inside the building decreased by 52%*
- Volatile organic chemical (VOC) concentrations decreased by 49%*
- Bacteria decreased by 40%*
- Fungi colony-forming units deceased by 61%*
- Illness reduced by 24%**
- Doctor visits decreased by 34%**
- Antibiotic treatment decreased by 24%**
- Days absent decreased by 46%
For more information:
National Safety Council: